Tri County Tech is in the business of elevating futures by providing superior and relevant training. Guided by the preeminent vision of “Inspiring Success through Life Changing Learning Experiences,” TCT offers the following services:
- Full-time programs serving high school and adult students;
- Flex and Fast Track programs for working adults (NEW in fiscal year 2014);
- Customized business and industry training delivered through The Strategy Center (TSC), a division of TCT that provides business incubator services, startup business training, and other customized training;
- Community education classes;
- Conference and meeting services.
Tri County Tech’s values represent the deeply held beliefs within the organization and are demonstrated through the day-to-day behaviors of all TCT Educators.
- Student Focused – We believe the success of our students is the fundamental value upon which all decisions are made.
- Investing in the Community – We believe the economic strength and quality of life in the communities we serve will be enhanced by what we do.
- Leadership by All – We believe highly engaged employees who are committed to continually improve and who are focused on the future will ensure the success of our organization.
- Great Place to Work – We believe an exceptional team of professionals, highly engaged in achieving success for all, creates a positive work culture.
STRATEGIC AIM & GOAL:
- Instructional and Learning Excellence – Win the Malcolm Baldrige Quality Award.
- Employee Development and Well-Being – Earn recognition as a top place to work in the U.S.
- Fiscal and Operational Effectiveness – Increase enrollment to 15,000 students per year.
- Economic and Community Development – Grow Foundation to $5,000,000.